STUDY in IRELAND
Ireland offers the Warmest of Welcome
Student Life at Ireland
Top reasons why students choose Ireland:
- Affordable fees - Average annual tuition fee is 10k Euros
- Students not required to apply for student visa: Students are just required to present their offer letter to immigration upon arrival and they will be issued a long term student pass
- Students are allowed to stay back in Ireland up to 1 year after completing their undergraduate programmes and up to 2 years for postgraduate programmes
- Friendly Country - Voted by Lonely Planet as the most friendly country in the world
- Ireland is an English speaking country. Some of the great writers in English literature have come frorn Ireland.
- Safe - Ireland has a reputation for being a safe and welcoming country to live in ranking 12th in the 2009 Global Peace Index
- Education System - Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world according to the independent IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2009
We recognise your ambition to have the best possible education – one that will set you out on the road to a great career. And whether you’re looking for a general postgraduate degree or a more specialist qualification, we have a solution for you that will not only deliver exceptional educational results but will also set you apart from other candidates on the employment market or in academia. It will do so by dint of studying in a country that constantly re-invents itself, is globally connected, is socially and economically progressive, deeply welcoming and steeped in rich heritage and culture. But equally important, our national culture of being pioneering, creative and agile will help you learn the crucial life skills of resilience, self-reliance and self-confidence.